We are Hilldale
K-8 Enrollment for the 22-23 School Year:
- K-8 students will be notified of acceptances on Thursday, March 16th, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. via email.
- K-8 DECISION WEEK is March 16 through March 23, 2023.
- Parents will have one week to make a decision, return their paperwork and deposit.
- Our Admissions Committee respects your right to make a decision during this week and will not contact you. You are welcome to reach out to us.
- K-8 registration is due on March 23, 2023 at 10 AM.
In order to secure your child’s space in the K-8 class, you will need to
submit the following registration components:
- Registration Information form
- Non-refundable one-time registration fee ($150)
- Non-refundable deposit ($500)
- Tuition Agreement, signed and initialed by both parents (as applicable)
- Direct Debit Authorization form
If your child’s acceptance falls outside of the regular admissions window, you will have one week to submit documents and fees after your child has been accepted into the program.
- If you are seeking financial aid, you must complete the Financial Aid Application through the SSS portal.
- If awarded aid, you will receive a revised tuition agreement upon your child’s acceptance.
- Families awarded aid will be required to complete one hour of service for every $100 of aid granted.
- If your child is coming from another school, official transcripts will be requested at the point when your child has been accepted.
- Enrollment is accepted year-round as long as space is available.
Hilldale School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. All students are welcome and encouraged to apply.